Search

40 Best Love Quotes for Him - Short Romantic Quotes for Your Husband or Boyfriend - GoodHousekeeping.com

makaanlontong.blogspot.com
best love quote for him

Cecilie_ArcursGetty Images

Some may think women are the only ones who get excited about Valentine’s Day. Sure, they are typically the recipients of most romantic gestures on this day dedicated to love, but men deserve to be honored and celebrated too. After all, love is a two-way street and should be treated as such, especially on special occasions. Showering your sweetheart with love on February 14 is a surefire way to keep the fire burning in your relationship.

Once of the best ways to do that is by surprising him with a sincere message of love. Not sure where to start? Don’t call on Cupid. Let this treasure trove of love quotes for your husband or boyfriend be your guide. These passionate phrases and lines from popular movies like Jerry Maguire and best-selling novels like A Tale of Two Cities can stand alone inside a handwritten card or as a dreamy Instagram caption. No matter how you choose to share, reading these sweet nothings will make his heart melt with every word.

If buying a luxurious piece of jewelry or handcrafted box of chocolates speaks more to your honey's love language, then include the sweet quote as part of your Valentine's Day gift for him or other expression of love. Just remember that a simple and thoughtful offering like a sentimental message like those in this collection can mean just as much as a present, if not more. Go ahead, let the love flow this holiday and every day.

2 Unknown

You light my heart on fire every time you look my way.

3 John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

6 Rupi Kaur

You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.

7 From "Jerry Maguire"

You had me at ‘hello.’

9 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

11 Eleanor Di Guillo

Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.

13 From "The Big Fish"

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.

16 Unknown

My life got brighter when you walked into it.

18 Dr. Seuss

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

19 From "Finding Nemo"

When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home.

22 Maya Angelou

In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.

24 Pablo Neruda

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.

25 Maria V. Snyder, Poison Study

But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.

28 From "The Incredibles"

You are my greatest adventure.

29 From "What's Your Number?"

I'm happiest when I'm being myself and I'm myself when I'm with you.

31 Marilyn Monroe

The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.

34 A.R. Asher

I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.

35 DeAnna Anderson

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

37 From "The Notebook"

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.

39 Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company

You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.

42 Henry Wadsworth

A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

44 Jessie Burton, The Miniaturist

You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.

45 Judy Garland

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

47 Gilda Lilly

Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.

49 Dinah Mite

Everything I've never done, I want to do with you.

52 Christina White

My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.

53 Sarah Bernhardt

Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.

56 Ralph Block

You’re nothing short of my everything.

57 Iona Mink

If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.

59 Jim Nasium

Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.

61 Unknown

You're my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.

64 Hedda Hare

And even though I'm unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and will continue to love you forever.

65 David Ramirez

I could start fires with what I feel for you.

68 Anita Apple

I'm never gonna stop falling in love with you.

70 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.

72 Walter Winchell

Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.

73 From "Sense and Sensibility"

My heart is, and always will be yours.

75 Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn

No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever.

77 Alfred Tennyson

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.

79 Amy Bloom

You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Adblock test (Why?)



"Love" - Google News
January 08, 2022 at 03:17AM
https://ift.tt/3tcvEj1

40 Best Love Quotes for Him - Short Romantic Quotes for Your Husband or Boyfriend - GoodHousekeeping.com
"Love" - Google News
https://ift.tt/35xnZOr
https://ift.tt/2z10xgv

Bagikan Berita Ini

1 Response to "40 Best Love Quotes for Him - Short Romantic Quotes for Your Husband or Boyfriend - GoodHousekeeping.com"

  1. individuals with a citrus allergy can obtain adequate amounts of vitamin C by consuming alternative sources such as red and green bell peppers, kiwi fruit, broccoli, strawberries, papaya, Brussels sprouts, pineapple, mango, cauliflower, and tomatoes. These foods not only provide acetyl l carnitine but also contain other essential nutrients that are necessary for maintaining good health. It is important to include a variety of these foods in your diet to ensure that you are

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger.